Almost as funny as flying to Miami and watching your team get pwned by a basketball school. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
Pre-Game Crack
Asked to come on Maryland's pre-game radio show, Virginia Tech coach Seth Greenberg declined, saying, "Ask Gus Gilchrist to come on." Greenberg was referring to the Maryland freshman who signed at Virginia Tech and changed his mind. Greenberg later apologized.
link
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Almost as funny as flying to Miami and watching your team get pwned by a basketball school. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
pwned by 3 pts...amazing
edit: I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe you didn't get to see the game since Nickelsville hasn't yet received cable television
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
It's really really sad how VT has handled the Gilchirst situation.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
how so?
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I didn't see the end of the game but didn't Kansas take a knee near the endzone? So it could have been worse. I may be wrong but I think that is what someone said.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vthokie22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pwned by 3 pts...amazing
edit: I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe you didn't get to see the game since Nickelsville hasn't yet received cable television </div></div>
WTF does that matter, he has satelitte, that works anywhere.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
hahahahaha...hahahaha
hahahahahahahahahaha
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
How many other kids do the same thing and get the treatment that he did? None that I ever know of. Keeping him inelgible has put Maryland in bind though, I'll give them that. Going into the season the starting lineup should've been:
Hayes
Vasquez
Milbourne
Gilchrist
Gist
In yesterdays ACC Contest it was:
Vasquez
Tucker
Milbourne
Gist
Boom
My hate for VT grows everytime I go up there as well, some idiot sitting behind me yesterday complained about every call. Tried to argue with me over an obvious non back court call. Should be a fun game up in Maryland, Hayes should be back by then and maybe Vasquez will remember the key to any game is putting the ball in the basket. Overall, I don't see either team winning more than 6-7 games this year in the ACC.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Just checked, they did take a knee on the 1 yard line when they could have stuck it in and made it 31-21, you got beat by an inferior and overated Kansas team, so what does that say about your team.
and as for the hahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahhahahahahha,
Did I miss something?
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks